Goodbye May Svenson and Indian Joe, it’s been fun.
women did not shave their armpits until 1920s and their legs until 1943 and both were the direct result of razor companies producing pictures of hairless women to sell razors.
please stop putting hairless women in historic movies just bc OH NO MEN MIGHT NOT GET A BONER WATCHING OUR MOVIE WE CANT HAVE THAT
My beautiful campus everybody
I’m in love with this gif. Everything about it. The rain drizzling. The candle flickering. The colors. I love it.
god this is so relaxing
Rather fond of the rain, if I’m to be honest…
GUYS COLORADO NEEDS SOME HELP
There is a bill about to be passed called Amendment 67 that is the ban on ALL abortions. THIS INCLUDES IF THE MOTHER WOULD DIE OR IF SHE WAS RAPED. THIS BILL ALSO CAN MAKE POLICE INSTIGATE ALL NON-LIVE BIRTHS (MISCARRIAGE/STILLBORN).
TUMBLR PLEASE BLOW THIS UP. PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU
holy shit what the fuck Colorado!?
(taken from the news site)
- Outlaw all abortion in Colorado, even in cases of rape and incest.
- Ban some of the most common and effective forms of birth control, including the Pill and IUDs.
- Make it illegal for a pregnant women with cancer to choose treatment that could save her life.
- Restrict options for women wanting in vitro fertilization.
- Any birth that isn’t a live-birth — so miscarriages and still births — could be deemed suspicious deaths and would be investigated by police.
what the fuck that is disgusting
antisocialllama, you know about this already??
Yep, it makes me so angry! I have extra motivation to vote this year…
My therapist said this:
“It’s okay to be okay. It is okay to move on. It is okay to heal. It is okay to be happy. It is okay to be alright. You are not deserting anyone. You are not abandoning the people still in the dark place. You are taking care of yourself and there is NOTHING wrong with that.”
"I waited too long to read the sequel, and now I can’t even remember the characters."
A novel by me
"I read the whole series in less than two days, and now can’t separate the events of individual books" the thrilling sequel
"I’ve read so much fanfic for this series, I can’t remember what really happened in the books" the stunning conclusion